There’s no denying that there is greater emphasis on the importance of corporate wellness in today’s workforce. Companies are taking employee wellness seriously, as a way to combat rising health issues and health care costs. However, many corporate wellness initiatives fall short, from lack of structure and employee engagement. incentaHEALTH has formulated the perfect solution to these problems, and offers programs that are proven successful. What exactly makes a successful corporate wellness program?
- Raising the level of awareness is essential to success. Presenting employees with cold hard facts about their health, and providing tools to help them achieve their goals, is crucial.
- On-site wellness programs are a great tool for people to get healthier. A lack of time is the most common excuse many people give for not following health goals. An on-site wellness program works, because the majority of an employee’s time is spent at the workplace.
- Reinforcing the fact that most chronic diseases are preventable is a great way to motivate employees to participate in a corporate wellness program. Awareness is an absolute must for a successful program.
- Having a creative program is a great way to raise engagement. Corporate wellness shouldn’t be boring. Creating unique incentives and challenges is a great way to stimulate employees to participate and succeed. incentaHEALTH has programs that offer cash incentives for success. These types of incentives are a great way to keep motivation high.
- Corporate wellness should be approached as a long-term plan, and not just a short competition. Improving programs year after year, by modifying components to make them more successful, is a great long-term strategy that can make employees more productive, lower health care costs and create a more healthy and efficient work force.
If you’re interested in learning more about corporate wellness, visit incentaHEALTH.com and learn how we can help you and your employees along the road to better health.